Veterans Coaching Program
Welcome to the Coaching Academy Veterans Coaching Program. Our mission is to facilitate, guide, & collaborate with veterans transitioning from service to careers in the coaching & teaching industry.
we have experience
Work with experienced professional coaches who have successfully transitioned from the military into coaching & teaching careers.
After having served over 20 years as a Special Forces Soldier, Nate Young began pursuing a career as a strength & conditioning coach. He is now attending Texas A&M University for a Master’s in Kinesiology, with an emphasis in Sports Physiology, and is spearheading the Veterans Coaching Program at the Texas A&M Coaching Academy. Reach out to Nate directly to learn more: email@example.com
Veterans will be assigned a mentor to assist through the transition process from military to civilian life. Assistance includes:
- • Local elementary, middle schools, and high schools
- • Aggie network of Realtors in the surrounding area
- • Excellent community in which to raise a family
Let us help
- • Mentoring, advising, & counseling
- • Assisting with degree planning
- • Providing monthly teacher-coach related programming
- • Implementing learning avenues, on campus or remotely
- • Administering options for securing teaching & coaching certificates
- • Conducting seminars discussing coaching innovation
- • Assisting in job placement
The Veteran Resource & Support Center aides in admissions and has subject matter experts ready to specifically help veterans become members of Texas A&M University.
Prepare, Support, & Promote
- • Veterans will be provided an experienced mentor during their tenure
- • Earn Undergraduate, Graduate, or PhD degrees
- • Participate in Coaching Modules, Internships, & Fellowships
- • The Texas A&M University System has 11 campuses located throughout the state of Texas